The Eagle 3 is designed for use in commuter aircraft with 2 seats each side. it is shorter than Eagle 2 to facilitate operating with the lower lockers in these aircraft. It requires right hand aisle seat allocation and the lifting of armrests for easy access.
Five Key Points of the Eagle
- Safety - For Passeners & Staff.
- Speed - Quick turn-around time of aircraft.
- Service - Providing a more dignified service to customers
- Staff - Provides a more professional service, without the risk!
- Saving - Time and money, quick turn-around, reduced premiums and risks.